There are six Entry templates:
How to change the template?
Feel free to draft using the Default template; you can change it afterward. For that:
- Right-click the desired template
- or Entry → Change Template
Entries can have the following options (they can be combined).
Hide in Previewer
Like Cards, Auxiliary Entry means that its Hide in Previewer option is turned on.
Tip Auxiliary Entries can be hidden in the Drafter Workspace too, View → Hidable Entries.
Besides the different style, Formulas ignore struck Entries. This option doesn't imply read-only, see Lock for that.
Prevents modifying the:
- Value (in Previewer too)
- Numeric Format
More Settings → Stack Label can be handy in cases where the Entry Label or Value is long.
How to Insert Entries? (4 options)
1. Drop an Entry Template into a Card.
2. Click an Entry Template. If an Entry is selected, it creates one after it. Otherwise, at the end of the selected Card.
3. Ctrl ⌘ i (works like option 2).
4. Drop a Connection into an empty Card region.
- Alt for a Text Template
- Shift for a Multiline Template
They work with the first three options.